Essie - Turquoise & Caicos

| |

Can you guess I like spring and I was fed up with all the cold we had in the first two months of the year?

So I picked one of the spring-est colour I can find in my Helmer, received a while ago from my beloved Sabbatha :D

(daylight)

The picture in the post I linked didn't represent the colour as it appear to the naked eye, but you know well how much hard is to take a photo of mints...

This time you can see a true-to-life light pastel minted milk :>
"Turquoise & Caicos" isn't so vibrant, but it looks more saturated on nails than in the bottle, maybe thanks to the contrast against the skin.

What you see in pictures are three coats without top coat - I applied it at night before going to bed, so I didn't have time to do some more :D

Formula isn't the best: three coats to obtain a decent result, and it bubbled a little too on few nails :^/
Maybe my fault, but that's ok, I'll retry it when I'll have more time.

Anyway, I like the colour, but yesterday my man looked at my nails and commented: «That's disgusting, they look like bathroom tiles or the old Panda!» :D
I think he's right...



Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

2 comments:

sabbatha said...

Did you know that Fiat was almost a Polish brand for many of us? We had Fiat factories and 20-30 years ago many of us said that Fiat is almost from Poland lol :P

Looks great on you, this is one of the best mints ever (but I like Kocimiętka http://www.google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spookynails.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fcolour-alike-204-kocimietka.html&ei=22JzT_2qEqbN4QSV6cmQDw&usg=AFQjCNFEMxJq7ZQWKNaveNXdmKa_VFbhdg more ;)

Smaltoitaliano said...

Thank you! :>

Yeah, I knew that, Fiat began making cars in Poland so many years ago, and they're still there, problem is that many italian production centers are closing :/
But it's their fault, they can't see the future and they clearly don't want to change their mind and invest here in something more useful than a metal box with four wheels.
If you pay attention to their new cars, they're all repromoted version of old models, what losers :D

Post a Comment