Below here they are my January-February new adds :>
2) Kiko Sugar Mat n. 643, a small swatch here :>
3) Essence "Life Is A Freeride"...
4) ... and "Goofy-Blue", from Snow Jam TE; unfortunately not really colour accurate :|
5) Kiko Celebration Nail Lacquer n. 424, from the Colours In The World spring collection, swatch here.
6) H&M "Active Blue", one of the newest colours, so saturated and full of pink and blue chunkies ♥
7) Shaka "Pandora"...
8) ... and CH5 "Indigo" (swatch here): they look similar, but they're not, as "Pandora" is a deep and rich purple with some metallic reflects; "Indigo" is a dupe for this blue Kiko (supposed to be a duochrome).
9) Depend n. 313, doesn't need any introduction, right? EDIT: many many thanks to MaiSenzaSmalto for having picked me this amazing little bottle outside of Italy ♥____♥
10) Shaka CH2 "Purple".
Ok, Shaka does collection, but as I said before, their site is a complete mess, and not all colours are shown together, if they're part of a collection, or they aren't shown at all, so to sum up, CH collection ("chrome"?) is composed of five shades (overview here), in the end I bought four of them.
"Pandora" comes from another collection, Color Cosmo (overview here), it includes many beautiful shades even if not so original (at least for me :P ).
Detail shot, for your viewing pleasure :>
Stupid gif of the two Kiko :D
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)