Men at work

| |

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Let's see how this stuff works...
As you may have heard, GFC has been killed by Google for all the non-Blogger blogs.
Since I'm a Blogger blog, I'm not worried, but I added Bloglovin just because... I really didn't understand it very well :D

Mh, wait: if you're a non-Blogger blog and want to read me regularly, from now on you can find me on Bloglovin too.
Or maybe you never liked GFC because of its colours, or its widget design? Here I am on Bloglovin :D
Ok, one day I'm sure it will be useful for someone out there...


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

5 comments:

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

Quando capisci come funziona Bloglovin famme sapé, che io navigo nel buio! :D
Mi immagino già il titolo del post: "Bloglovin for dummies". :D

Anonymous said...

I am following you in both ways :)

Lendoxia said...

Even though I am on blogger I never liked reading blogs trough GFC so I already have you on Bloglovin'

Aly said...

Sto accumulando anch'io sottoscrizioni, e poi mi trovo a seguire gli agggiornamenti a cavolo, un po' qui, un po' lì...

Smaltoitaliano said...

Cristina, cos'è che non ti è chiaro?

Sonidlo, I still had to add several blogs!

Lendoxia, thank you, Lendoxia! Why so many people dislike GFC? :^/

maisenzasmalto, io non ho capito perché, se GFC è stato dismesso, non sparisca definitivamente ed effettivamente :D Che mi rappresenta che continua a vedersi senza funzionare? Boh :D

Post a Comment