It's just a question of time

| |

As good ol' Depeche Mode sing, it's just a question of time - before they lay their hands on you...


But I laid MY hands on them, finally.
From left, Essence's "Matt Top Coat", "Choose Me!" (I chose you!11!!1), "Walk Of Fame", "Glisten Up!" (my second one).
If i found another "Choose Me!", I'll say goodbye forever to the other 296758 overseas dupes of "Charla" that I'm lemming since I saw it :^D


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

4 comments:

Margo said...

Ahhhh, I wish these were readily available in the US. I would love to try some Essences, they look super awesome.

sabbatha said...

I have so many Essences from the nev collection and almost all of them are untried...

nihrida said...

Aren't these just adorable... =D

Smaltoitaliano said...

Ping: I guess they'll be there soon... Have faith!

sabbatha: maybe because you already have hundreds of untried from other brands? :D

nihirida: I discovered so many pretty polishes thanks to your blog, and "Glisten Up!" was just one of the last :>>>

Post a Comment