Welcome back to me :D
I know, Easter has just gone, but past days (weeks) were a nightmare for me, and now I can finally write something interesting on this pages.
First of all, BIG thank you to Sabbatha (again!) for providing me a backup of "Holographic" by Gosh :D
This swap was born from her offer to send me a second bottle of it, since I bought my first one in Bruxelles and I doubt I'll return there in the very next future; moreover, seems like "Holographic" will be discontinued soon, so... Ok, Sabbatha, let's swap :D
I sent her some Kikos, ans she sent me these cuties:
1) Catherine Arley n. 674, the only one holo by this brand I really liked :>
2) Lemax Colour - I didn't find a number or a name, but it's a rich metallic magenta/purple, really really deep.
3) Eveline Gold Colours n. 464, a slightly duochrome forest green/blue foil. These little bottles are always a surprise!
4) Colour Alike n. 457, deep little dusty teal creme, a classic ♥
5) Revlon "Emerald City", you all know what's this, but it was in my wishlist :D
6) As said, Gosh's "Holographic", a backup *_*
Sabbatha, will you want to be my naipolish twin sister? :D
THEN, some compulsive buyings :^/
1) Essence Special Effect Topper "Mystic Mermaid", duochrome light turquoise/light pink silver shimmer, very pretty.
2) Essence "Cool And The Gang", my nth blue jelly -.-°
3) Deborah Shine Tech n. 60, a masterpiece of colours in a bottle, that's why I put a second picture in the bottom, see how much SHINY are the glitters in it? *________________*
4) A homemade shortcrust pastry tarte, filled with ganache and topped with fresh strawberries, I made them yesterday for dinner and I thought you too would appreciate them :D
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)
Гель-лак Nika Nagel Opium 27 Амаретто
11 hours ago