Deborah - Shine Tech n. 60

| |

I knew you all would like this nailpolish in particular from my last post, so here it is :D

Deborah has few colour lines, and lately it renewed its palette by adding new colours, finishes, etc.
Shine Tech is one of the oldest from Deborah's range, but I always try to skip it because each polish is €7,90 for 8,5 ml :¬(
But how can WE resist to a purple/gold foil? Lucky me I have just another lemming from this brand :D

Daylight:

Full sun:

This is a purple base PACKED with pale gold glitter/flecks.
In the sun it looks gold, but in daylight, glitters are somewhat between a pale gold and a liiiiight green, definitely it isn't of a pure 18k gold tint.
You can see what I mean from the pic above, bottom of the bottle. See the citrus green glitters?
It's a subtle detail, but gives an interesting effect!

EDIT: these are three coats, good drying time :>

Two more in daylight:


I didn't take pics under artificial light, but a warmer light makes this polish a little more plummy, and the glitters a little more gold. Always beautiful :>

Nailbamboo too posted about this polish: I LOVE her nails, but her pics are a little too blue/violet tinted, to the naked eye polish looks exactly like my pictures show.
If this polish had been just like in Bamboo's pics, it probably would have become one of my favourites of all time :D


WEAR: let's say 4 days of good-looking manicure; during these days I'm moving, plus I spent a weekend with friends in open countryside (including many hours of cooking :¬D), so to me it's pretty worth the price :>


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

17 comments:

Theallamenta said...

grazie per questo swatch (ero una di quelle che l'aveva richiesto :)!!
E grazie anche perchè con questo post mi farai risparmiare 7.90 €, nella boccetta mi piace di più di come sembra dal vivo... adoro i blog con glil swatch proprio per questo, spero anche io di essere utile a qualcuno con i miei come lo sei stata tu per me :)
in fondo serviamo anche a questo,no?

(ciò non toglie che tu abbia delle unghie bellissime che ti invidio parecchio! :)

Smaltoitaliano said...

Lol, a me pure piace parecchio nella boccetta, meno male che l'ho apprezzato anche sulle unghie :D
Mi fa piacere di essere utile! Io neanche faccio quasi mai "swatch", nel senso che quando posto uno smalto poi lo tengo per 5-6 giorni :D

Grazie anche per i complimenti, ma ora fanno un po' schifotto, chè sto traslocando e puoi immaginare i danni, ho già perso qualche angolo di qualche unghia e mi tocca accorciare un po' tutto...

Theallamenta said...

uh, ti capisco. anche io ho traslocato da poco e le mie mani ne hanno risentito (e non solo quelle :)

Aly said...

Bello!! Certo era meglio nella boccetta però...magari faccio un'eccezione alla regola (dati i loro prezzi di solito i Deborah non li guardo nemmeno) e me lo compro!
Trasloco: orrendo per le unghie e mani :-(

Smaltoitaliano said...

Ma no, è bello pure sulle unghie, fidatevi :D
La prima foto è quella che rende meglio (e che mi piace di più :P )...

Magari un po' glam (anche no, però), ma per me è ok, è scuro e contemporaneamente parecchio luminoso.

I foil decisamente sono una gran trovata :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for the swatches! For me, it looks better in the bottle but it's still pretty once applied. Luckily there are many beauty shops where I live and I can find Deborah polishes discounted several times a year.

Grazie per gli swatch! Mi piace più nella boccetta, ma è molto carino anche sulle unghie. Per fortuna da me ci sono tantissime profumerie e due catene tipo Acqua&Sapone, trovo questi smalti in offerta molto spesso.

Bamboo said...

Yes, I have too much blue in the photo. And you'll get more accurate color. I like your color!

marox79 said...

Mmm, I like it. For me, since I discovered brands like Essence, other brands like Deborah seem overpriced, lol.

GothamPolish said...

Awesome purple foil!!!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Bamboo *___*

Marox, I agree, indeed this is an exception (but i have another one from Deborah I REALLY like since the first time I saw it, so I think I'll cave soon...) :D

GothamPolish, usually italian brands aren't exciting, but this time they nailed it :D

Unknown said...

it's lovely <3 i can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Regina said...

Oh this is very pretty. I love it on you.

Smaltoitaliano said...

Maki, on your nails it will look fabulous *_*

Regina, welcome back! :>

Nola said...

Oooh, it's so sparkly! Beautiful!

Smaltoitaliano said...

A little too much sparkly, maybe, but who cares? *_*

Miranda said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Yes, it is!

Post a Comment