Since I've started this blog, I became an unofficial European Kiko dealer, as many girls saw these polishes all around the nailblog community and requested some in their collection.
I'm lucky living in Milan, where there are 3-4 Kiko shops (and more, not counting the ones in malls near outside), so I can easily find all I want, it's just a question of $ :¬D
Regina contacted me and asked for some purple Kikos, in exchange for some lemmings of mine from my wishlist... GREAT lemmings, I should say!
Here they are!
1) Orly "Snowcone" ♥
2) Nubar "Verde": even if it's not that verde, I love it!
3) L.A. Girl Flare - this one has no name on it, but Regina told me it's a dupe of "Groupie" (maybe this is "Midnight Diva"?)...
Anyway: dark duochromy GLITTER purple, I know isn't that new and that now there are many dupes, but... Today I have this one and I'm happy :>
4) Misa "Toxic Seduction": a little less blue than I imagined, looks like a green Sabbatha sent me - here another picture of it -, but more shimmery... Doesn't matter, it's love :D
5) Orly "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe": SO SO jewel-like, I think it will be fabolous under the spring sun!
6) Zoya "Edyta"... I know, it's pretty equal to "Verde", but I don't care, I guess that means I'll have 30 ml of the same AWESOME colour :P
7) Color Club "Wild At Heart". Nothing to add ♥ ♥ ♥
8) Zoya "Ivanka", looks like melted emeralds infused with gold particles... ♥
How many hearts I put in the text? Haha, sorry about that, blame to Regina who sent me these beauties, THANK YOU again!
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)
Bornpretty holographic H010 Heart of Gold
9 hours ago