Happy monday to all :D
Blergh, I don't know if a monday could ever be happy, anyway here I have the result of my very first swap of - guess what? - nail polishes!
Spooky Sabbatha (but she's not spooky at all, lol) offered me to exchange some local brands of polishes, and I decided it would be funny to try it, especially because here in Italy we rarely have interesting colours... (besides the ones I sent her :D)
1) Lovely COLOR MANIA n. 117; I saw this one in an old post, and obviously I fell in love, given that I LOVE blurple shades, so Sabbatha gave me her bottle ♥
2) Ados n. 579, seems A LOT like RBL's "Scrangie", so... ♥ ♥ ♥
3) Golden Rose n. 328, shimmery sparkly cold green.
4) Wibo n. 49; shimmery blue-green with gold flecks *_*
5) Wibo n. 78, interesting dusty dark green with fine teal shimmer.
6) Bell n. 542, dusty and deep teal creme.
1) Lovely COLOR MANIA n. 173, purple base with colour-changing glitter (pink/gold/green, depending on the angle), Sabbatha wore it in this post :>
2) Vipera Jumpy n. 154, cold red with gold flecks, I like it!
3) Vipera Jumpy n. 155, berry red with same flecks, very yummy.
4) Vipera Jumpy n. 138, duochrome shimmer from mauvy plum to gold green;
5) Eveline Gold Colours n. 461, mauve with pure gold shimmery veins :>
6) Eveline Holographic Shine n. 404, dusty pink HOLO!
Very nice adds to my collection, indeed, Sabbatha knows my tastes - maybe because we have the same ones?
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)
16 hours ago