Another little swap arranged with the lovely Zygzak, who's a reader and friend of Sabbatha :>
She saw this post on her blog and immediately fell in love with that green, so she asked me to send her a bottle (plus a couple of Kikos), in exchange of some of my greatest lemmings: oh yes!
Result? I got not only three of my lemmings satisfied, but she was so kind to add three, VERY yummy, extras :D
1) Golden Rose n. 307: purple-blue glittery duochrome, I won't add any further comment :D
2) Sally Hansen's "Purple Pizzazz", if you are here, you know this better than me :D
3) Safari n. 265, GREEN with gold shimmer - but i see some glitters too; she wrote me it's a dupe for China Glaze's "Moonpool" - which I didn't know, but from what I read it's a well known shade...
4) Jumpy n. 143, purple glitter! These little cute bottles are adorable.
5) Sally Hansen's "Garnet Lapis"...
6) ... and "Turquoise Opal" = ♥ ♥ ♥
What else can I say? Just another "thank you" to Zygzak, it has been a pleasure ;>
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)