Kiko - n. 333 + BeYu - n. 209

| |

Ok, THE king combo of the year (almost, I think my absolute favourite of 2011 is this one).

Thanks to the magnificent n. 209 from BeYu, I was able to recreate a Clarins 230 look-a-like, which is not bad since I will never get the original one...

Well, not just the BeYu, but a very great deep purple by Kiko helped me with this manicure.

I showed you n. 333 here, and you see now the deepness of this purple, so dark and saturated.
It's not a unique colour, but this is what we have in Italy, and considering it's a Kiko, you may know about its good quality, good brush, etc. :>

The main characters:

I took this picture in the dawn lighting, that's why it's so warm.
Pretty as well, eh?

We had sun the previous week before Christmas, but I was unable to take pictures in the open, so I tried to capture the green side of the shimmer... in my bathroom -.-
But it's there!

And here it is how it looks in artificial light, so sparkly and precious!

I liked this a LOT, you may have noticed it by the number of pictures :D

I applied two coats of n. 333 and two coats of n. 209; it was beautiful with just one coat of n. 209, but oh well... :D

The good BeYu (INCI 31) isn't that easy to find, but if you have a Douglas near you, I suggest trying several times searching for it and NOT giving up, because I was able to find other bottles to send out to some girls who requested it.
Remember this colour it's part of the BeYu regular range, it's NOT a limited edition :>

The purple Kiko is a creme, not a jelly one, but that's ok, I guess I'll use it for other interesting layerings such this one.


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

18 comments:

Tessa said...

Super awesome! I love this colour :)

hermetic said...

Great layering, looks just like 230 - amazing!

marox79 said...

I think my sister's local Douglas has the good version, so we might take advantage of the sales and grab before it's too late.
I can't tell you how much I love this combo. It's to die for!!

Unknown said...

Magnifico! *ç*
Io ho cercato quello della beYu come una disperata (sono dovuta andare in un'altra città perchè nella mia neanche c'è un Douglas) ma niente, l'unico 209 è quello rosso ç__ç
Bellissima combo, starei a fissarmi le unghie tutto il giorno :P

sabbatha said...

erm, I don't have #333 :(:(:((:((:( :P


Amazing combo :)

Le Esose said...

bellissima accoppiata! (ah, buon anno XD )

*L*

Smaltoitaliano said...

Tessa, me too! :D

hermetic, maybe I should try to get a purple jelly, that way it'll look just like 230 :>

marox79, do they put nailpolishes too on sale? Of a regular range? Ahh, never seen something similar here in Italy °_°
GRAB it!

Elsa P., se ne trovo un altro, è tuo :>
Continuerò a pattugliare ogni tanto la Douglas :D

sabbatha, really? Don't you have a purple like n. 333? I don't think it's a rare shade, but if you need it... * winks to you *

sabbatha said...

it has weird swatches in the web, is it similar to something well known?:P

Taya said...

Gorgeous combination. <3

Aly said...

Che dire? Stupendo!!! Io ho provato la Mia boccina preziosissima :* su un marrone bordeaux shimmer. Bellissimo come layering shimmeroso e quando ho trovato l'angolazione giusta è uscito anche il verde chiaro :-0
Tutto questo comunque rende il mio tear-stop ancora più insopportabile. Per fortuna lunedì torno al lavoro così non ci penso (e comunque proverò a tirar fuori il cavalletto).

thepolishwell said...

Beyu looks gorgeous!!! I wish I had it. :(

Unknown said...

Stavo sbirciando le preview della prossima collezione zoya, dove ci sono un paio di blu/viola con shimmer rosso/fucsia, ed ora, guardando questo post, scopro che non ne avrò bisogno, perchè ho già i due smalti che mi servono per ottenere un risultato quasi uguale ma perfino migliore. Grazie caVa!!!! <3

Unknown said...

@Smaltoitaliano: sei un angelo <3

Unknown said...

L'effetto è magnifico!

jbrobeck said...

GORGEOUS! I need to get some of that BeYu!

Smaltoitaliano said...

sabbatha, I think it's something like China Glaze "Grape Pop" or RBL "Mismas": this last one seems to me a little more bright than "Grape Pop", and n. 333 is dark, but very vivid.
Ok, I get it, I'll add n. 333 to the list :D :P

Taya, thank you!

maisenzasmalto, neanche una fotina?
Dài, che passa subito, l'importante è che non ti faccia male :>

thepolishwell, do you have access to a Douglas perfumerie?

gnoma, haha, anche a me piacciono parecchio quei due viola lì (infatti sono già in WL...), però questa combinazione mi sa che è più bella.
Quando la proverai anche tu, vedrai :>

Elsa P., aspetta a dirlo quando te l'avrò trovato :D

MissMarlboro, dal vivo è ancora meglio :>

jbrobeck, hi! RUN to your nearest Douglas shop! :D

Aly said...

:-) ma sì, almeno oggi non fa più male il polpastrello. Basta non guardare l'unghia (consumerò pacchi e pacchi di cerotti)! Nel frattempo approfitterò per smaltire il Giga di foto arretrate che ho :-) magari ti twitto (tweetto?) quella del BeYu verde ;-) in anteprima!

Die Zauberin Zebulon said...

Bellissima accoppiata! Un giorno provero' anch'io a fare un mix come questo.. per ora sono ferma al topcoat coi brillantini! =)
Ciao
Marghe

Post a Comment