Did you ever notice I preferably wear blues, purples, greens et similia?
Well, this is my latest weeks' haul (bottles weren't purchased all at one time...):
1) Kiko n. 333 "Viola Brillante" ("bright purple"), is this maybe the italian version of China Glaze's "Grape Pop"? RBL's "Mismas"? I don't know, but it's really bright, yet dark, to sum up: love ♥
2) Essence "Style Me Holo": holo wtf, as usual with Essence (the more they call "holo" a polish, the least it is so), but... look at the picture! From the Nails In Style LE collection.
Later I'll show you a swatch, together with...
3) Catrice "Houston's Favorite", from the Out Of Space collection.
4) Essence (again?) "I'm A Marine Girl", from the 50's Girls Reloaded LE collection, just arrived in Italy!
Bottles of this LE are all of 15ml!
5) Deborah n. 36, a long time lemming (I made me a present): maybe it's not so evident from the pics, but it's super beautiful: eggplant purple with not-so-sparkly fine teal shimmer.
6) Essence (are you tired of it?) "Hello Holo": don't know what to do with it, but I liked it in the bottle, I'll surely find a way to use it, for example, like this (*) :D
7) Rimmel "Green With Envy": finally Rimmel brought us in Italy those colours, I had to search for them in Bruxelles to find the shades I fell in love with! (even if there wasn't "Blue Me Away", a HUGE lemming of mine...)
For my italian readers, I found the (little) stand in an Oviesse, located in a IperCoop.
The brilliance of that shade! Looks like metallic jade molten and bottled ♥
If someone out there is interested in any colour in particular, I can swatch it without problems, by now I give you a comparison between "Style Me Holo" and "Houston's Favorite", because they look so similar (maybe Cosnova recycles formulas?), but they aren't, in the end.
They're both in the same type of colour and finish, duochrome from dark blue-green to pink/purple, but "Style Me Holo" has a much more pronounced effect, while "Houston's Favorite" is darker, a little (just a little) more pigmented and less duochrom-y.
Some details (lol, I like to take pics of bottles):
And here's the comparison:
Two coats each.
"Houston's Favorite" gets just a bluer tone when angled, but "Style Me Holo" actually changes colour to a purple, so if you're looking for a subtle effect, get Catrice, otherwise the Essence one is amazing.
The addiction continues...
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)
(*) two coats of Essence - "Can't Cheat On Me" + two coats of Essence "Hello Holo"