Yesss, another Spooky-swap :>
Sabbatha is my first nailpolish-mate, it's always a delight receiving a parcel from her, and I'm always in debt with her because of her kindness :>
She learnt fast my tastes and this time is just as GREAT as the others.
Sabbatha, you're my Santa! :D
But I was wondering: why show swaps in public? I don't know about you, but I filled a BIG part of my wishlist by looking at swap images too, because in them you can often find local precious (and inexpensive!) brands you might not be aware of, because they're unavailable in the country you live in....
We all know China Glaze, OPI, etc., but since the first swap with Sabbatha, I realized Poland is sometimes so much better than USA regarding nailpolish brands choice!
There are MANY brands, they have many ranges and colours are amazing, original, exciting; best part? They're CHEAP, and I say that in a good way, I mean: you SAVE your money and gain a top product.
So, Sabbatha, THANK YOU again!
Are you curious? :>
1) China Glaze "Rodeo Fanatic" - I don't like rodeos, just in case - BLUE!
2) Sensique Oriental Dream n. 259 "Moss Temple" ♥ (It's the exactly shade of "Green Brown" pigment by MAC made in a nailpolish formula)
3) Sensique Oriental Dream n. 265 "Sky Over Silk Road" ♥
4) Sensique Oriental Dream n. 264 "Jewel Of the Orient" ♥ Sabbatha swatched all these three (and the others from the Oriental Dream collection) here and here. Now that I have them in front of me, I understand why she was so amazed, they really look like bottled silk shantung!
5) Wibo n. 352: this is more than a metallic golden olive, it's not a shimmer, VERY deep and very opaque.
6) Golden Rose Scale Effect n. 15: *____________* multicoloured flakies *____________*
7) Nyx "Jungle": in my WL since the first time I wrote it, I then bought a similar shade (and sent it to Sabbatha :D), but Nyx is much more deep and vivid.
8) Wibo n. 355, a blue a day, the doctor's gone away...
Close-up of the magnificent three: from top, "Sky Over Silk Road", "Jewel Of the Orient" and "Moss Temple".
Together with all these beauties, she even sent me a decant of her gorgeous franken:
Is it finished? NO! :D She gave me this pigment too!
IMPOSSIBLE to picture it!
I had to tweak colour, in order to show you as it is to the naked eye, and now that I upload this picture I'm blind, it's really as bright and ELECTRIC as above, just darker.
Colours like these look always lighter in pictures...
Hope you've found interesting items to add to your WL as well :P
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)
16 hours ago