Blue addicted!

| |

It's not a news, that I'm addicted to blue, and now that Essence made this "Blue Addicted" nailpolish... I've got to get it :D

From left:

- Essence "Hard To Resist", metallic BLUE.

- Essence Cracking Top Coat "Crack Me! Blue": same identical spitting appearance of "Hard To Resist", but it cracks.

- Essence "Blue Addicted", you already know, Lippmann's "Across The Universe" dupe.

- Rimmel "Blue Me Away", I got it thanks to maisenzasmalto, who gave it to me as a present since it was in my wishlist and she's not a blue girl like me :D (thank you!).

Why I love it so much? Because it's a so special blue:

To be honest, I'm not so sure it's a true blue...

Close-up of "Crack Me! Blue": these new Essence blues are so... blue! Almost purples, I really like deep blues like this :>



Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo, beautiful. Blue nail polishes are the best. :D
This top coat is interesting...and Rimmel looks fantastic. I want everything! :D

Unknown said...

I was waiting for this^^ Nice mini haul! :) Blue Me Away looks gorgeous... I will have to check if it's available in Germany!

Unknown said...

Anch'io amo alla follia gli smalti blu <3 sai che non ho mai visto in giro quello della Rimmel? Se lo trovo di sicuro non lo lascio giù, sembra stupendo!
Oggi provo a fare un giro per vedere se sono arrivati anche da noi i nuovi smalti della Essence...

Theallamenta said...

uh quello di essence l'ho postato proprio oggi :)
il rimmel sembra bello!!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Hi Rose! Better stalk an Essence stand :D

Maki, I think so, usually Essence products are available waaaay before in Germany :>

Elsa, neanche io l'ho mai visto! Meno male che c'era maisenzasmalto ^_^ :D

thellamenta, non pensavo potesse piacerti uno smalto così... visibile :D

marox79 said...

Would love to see some swatches of the Rimmel.

Aly said...

I'm just not THAT Blue :) I actually bought that Rimmel in Berlin (April 2010) thinking it was a purple (I should read names of polishes before buying)!
I'm sure it found a pretty and loving home now :)

BTW I still have a small Blue part: I bought Hard to Resist, too!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Marox, I'll try it soon :>

maisenzasmalto, I love it for sure! Me neither I still don't know if it's more blue or purple °_°
I'ts hard to resist to a blue :P

Post a Comment