Color Club - Total Mistery

| |

I'm not dead!

I'm only sooooooooooooo behind past pics I'd need to post every two days to catch up with actual manicure, but I'll do my best not to leave this blog without updates :D

Do you like blues? Me I do.
Do you like purple? Me I do.
Do you like deep yet bright shades? Me I do.
What about a sprinkle of glittery shimmer? I like it.

(daylight)

Color Club "Total Mistery", from the Alter Ego collection, is all these things, and clearly much more: blue jelly base and micro glittery shimmer in pink and purple *_*

(daylight)

Very saturated, sometimes it's more blue, sometimes it's blurple.
I don't remember how many coats I've used, two coats and maybe some retouch here and there... I remember it quite pigmented, so I'd say two :D


The shimmer can add a purple side (or two, in case of the middle fingers :D) and sparkles in the sun, it's nicer in real life!

(direct sun)

Thank you, my dear, for having found me this beauty <3


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

11 comments:

sabbatha said...

unbeliveable, new blogpost haha!

I love to send nice polishes to you :3

Ere Kanezawa said...

Davvero stupendo! :)

QueenMiSeRy @MiseryLovesBlue said...

Eh....diciamo che si fa notare *____*

Unknown said...

Oh mamma mamma mamma! °___° questo smalto è celestiale!!!
P.s. Bentornata! Stavo giá per darti per dispersa...di nuovo :P

Unknown said...

Oh mamma mamma mamma! °___° questo smalto è celestiale!!!
P.s. Bentornata! Stavo giá per darti per dispersa...di nuovo :P

Rebenice said...

Bentornata carissima! E con che smalto... stupendo davvero.

Aly MaiSenzaSmalto said...

Aaaah,ooooh, uuuuh...Questo smalto mi fa pronunciare solo vocali!!! *__*

Alice in WonderNails said...

Wow ma è strepitoso questo colore!!!

Smaltoitaliano said...

sabbatha: ♥ ♥ ♥

Ere Kanezawa: shifosamente stupendo :D

QueenMiSeRy: da noi amanti del blu, poi...

Elsa P: grazie! Ogni tanto scompaio, ultimamente °_°

Rebenice: grazie, e scusate la poca presenza a tratti... :/

MaiSenzaSmalto: hahah, ma ce l'hai?

Alice Biffi: davvero! Ed elegante, nonostante sia molto vivido :>

Aly MaiSenzaSmalto said...

Purtroppo no!! Devo trovare un fornitore di CC (visto che le spese di trasporto dall'USA sono salite parecchio).

Kamila said...

It's magic. :)

Post a Comment