Zoya - Ivanka + Ever - n. 62

| |

Here you have a revamped "Ivanka" :>

Sorry for having added something over it, but that time clearly I wasn't ready for its green-ess :D
So I picked one of those little Ever (the darker) and this is what I obtained:

In daylight, awesome blueness with a jeweled green undertone... With every movement of the hands, green peeked from the under, I loved it :>
And I like layering different kinds of glitters more and more, they melt together without mixing :^]

Under an artificial light, I tried to capture the purple side, which is actually really visible, trust me :>

Mmmh, shadow... :D


... but in full sun too, amazing, isn't it? Please notice the emerald bed of this manicure <3
And those spikes on the left are my hair :D


EDIT on wear: pretty good, about 5 days, I'm pleased.


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

4 comments:

marox79 said...

I've had mine for 4 days, but did a touch-up and cracked.
You have a soft spor for blues, don't you?

Jette Fromm said...

Gorgeous result! What a fun way to spice up an old mani :) Those Ever polishes look totally awesome, I dream of the day I end up finding a new brand with awesome colours, LOL! Denmark is super boring brand-wise.

Smaltoitaliano said...

Yes, marox, the first drawer of my Helmer, dedicated to blues, is FULL >.<

Maybe mine lasted a little more because it was topped with another varnish... ?

Jette, italian nailpolish scene isn't the best, I bet you too have gorgeous local brands!

Aly said...

Bello, così intenso <3...Mi sa che mi hai convinto! :-D

Post a Comment