Kiko n. 245 + Essence - Glisten Up!

| |

Hi all :>
Finally I managed to finish this post! I had it in my drafts section for days and days, because I needed the last picture, then had to upload it and edit it...

So, another meh-mani: as you can see in my last pic, Kiko n. 245 alone seems gorgeous, and one of the feeeew reds I own, but once on nails it appears just like a common vampy burgundy red with a tiny hint of shimmer, absolutely WITHOUT that goldish-green rainbowy veins you see in bottle.
I imagined a stunning combination of that shimmer with the flakies of "Glisten Up!", but result was similar to a simple flakies-over-black...

I took photos indoor, but I didn't succeed in capture the red on its own, all pic turned horrible :^/



Look at it, sigh.


Maybe do I have to try it in summer? Unfortunately, I doubt it will never show more than a faint shimmer.


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

6 comments:

sabbatha said...

whooo I want Kiko :D

I was thinking about layering my new Revlon Minted with Glisten Up for about 3 hours. Ok, I need to do that ;D

Smaltoitaliano said...

Trust me, Sabbatha, that Kiko isn't as it appears above once applied... Plus, it's an old shade.
But I can surely go to Kiko to see if they currently have something similar :D :>

sabbatha said...

I just want one Kiko :D I don't have any and I heard that it is a nice brand :)

Smaltoitaliano said...

Haha, something suggests me one day you'll own some Kikos :D

marox79 said...

That bottle of Kiko reminds me of Space Cadet.

Smaltoitaliano said...

Hi marox79!
"Space Cadet" is waaaaayy more lustre and foily and greener, while this Kiko is just a shimmery burgundy... But as I said in the post, that duochrome doesn't translate AT ALL on nails :^(

Post a Comment