H&M - Miss Stone Heart + Essence - Glisten Up!

| |

A meh-look, this time...

Ok, I don't like grey on me: clothes, make-up, polish... It simply doesn't goes well with my yellowy-olive skin.
I used to use grey in make-up and some garment, but I soon decided it's not a colour of mine.

But after seeing this grey creme in a H&M's shop, a brilliant idea came in my mind: add some H&M's "Blue My Mind" and make this concrete grey sort of a muted periwinkle, or a pale pale blurple...
Lol, it remains dramatically grey after a lot of "Blue My Mind" - not so much, but I thought I would have used less of it; but one day I decided to wear it anyway, with a little plus of awesomeness on top: "Glisten Up!".

I didn't like the result too much, plus the grey bubbled on some nails - and I'm not the only one. Nothing too noticeable, because the sparse holo glitter in "Glisten Up!" hide some of the bubbles.

Grey on nails is a little cooler than in the bottle because "Glisten Up!" is a light-blue-jelly with flakies, so it modifies colour of polishes...


Unfortunately I had to take pictures under articial lights, because it was early in the morning (= night), so you can see it can change a little, becoming warmer and much more cuter, to me at least :D



Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

4 comments:

BlackCherry said...

I love Glisten Up! I also did a little experiment on a blue nail polish with Glisten Up! You can watch it here: http://jumblejumblebox.blogspot.com/2011/01/essence-buddy-bear.html

Smaltoitaliano said...

Hi BlackCherry!
Yesterday I tried to comment on your post, but blog's layout hides the empty field where you have to write the verification's word...
I don't know if it's just a problem of mine, but could you check that?

Anyway, I really liked your mani, "Glisten Up!" on blue is just perfect ;>

BlackCherry said...

Thanks for the warning.I'm looking at the problem.

Glisten Up! Gives a sparkling effect to all glazes that I like.

sabbatha said...

Hm I saw this polish today. I also saw great light khaki polish from that series. But I am sooo broke :<

Post a Comment