Are these stiletto nails?

| |

Another update...

Yep, after the almond shape, I decided to go further and I filed my nails into che pointest and sharpest shape I've ever had:


I know they aren't perfect, but I already find myself filing micron after micron, trying to reach the perfect gothic ogive... :D


Maybe pictures don't show it well, but trust me, they're really pointed and sharp, especially without polish!
Here I'm wearing my classic combo Kiko Smooth Base + Essence Nail Candies.


Best side effect: I started noticing this effect with the almond shape, but now I realized nailpolish lasts definitely longer on nails, no chips after one week, I even got bored of the colour I had and thanked the only chip it occurred on my middle nail :D
Maybe squared corners are more prone to rubbing and wearing? At least for me, at least until now.


Quite sharp, eh?


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

7 comments:

QueenMiSeRy @MiseryLovesBlue said...

Mi piacciono tantissimo, ma non riuscirei mai a portarle. Ché siccome che sono ciecata con le lenti a contatto sarebbe un bel problema, lo è già adesso che sono squadrate...
Però trovo ti stiano molto bene.

Francine said...

Ti stanno bene, e slanciano anche la mano. Uno smalto scurissimo è la morte sua.Ho provato la forma a mandorla (anche se erano moooooooolto acuminate, come mandorle) un paio di anni fa, ma proprio non mi ci so vedere.

Rebenice said...

Wow! Tanta roba!... sono gotiche abbestia, complimenti :-D

Aly MaiSenzaSmalto said...

In teoria non mi piacciono molto le stiletto nails, ma la foto con l'anello doppio *__* mano stupenda!

sabbatha said...

knock knock :D

Smaltoitaliano said...

@QueenMiSeRy : no, con le lenti sarebbe impossibile! Mi ricordo che ci provai tempo fa, con le unghie lunghe, ma di forma "normale", e ci ho messo mezz'ora :D Grazie!

@Rebenice : grazie! Adesso sono anche un po' più lunghe...

@MaiSenzaSmalto : grazie molte! §_§

@sabbatha , stop you, you know I'm busy :P :D

ركن المثالية said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

Post a Comment