Welcome back in my blog (to me!) :D
This time, for those who love nailpolish bottles pictures and info, here's a feast for your eyes :>
- Pupa Holographic n. 039 "Taupe". Bought for wearing it at a wedding, but then I opted for the "Violet" one, n. 035 (not pictured, blogpost will be up soon).
- Models Own "Indian Ocean": you really need description? :D
- Basic Beauty n. 50PE, electric glassfleck blue, just like this one :> (maybe a tad darker?)
- Another berry jelly from Basic Beauty! This is n. 70PE, first one (n. 68PE) I showed you here.
Rember this multichrome Layla? It has the same colours of "Indian Ocean", so I tried layer two coats of it under one of "Indian Ocean", this is the result:
"Indian Ocean" is sheer, you already know it, but with a nude base you can wear it alone without problems, two coats are anough.
To be honest, I tried it over dark bases too, but didn't photograph it, sorry.
Next, here we have my two new jellies, and a little comparison :>
(n. 70PE on the left, n. 68PE on the right)
Strange thing is that the lightest jelly covers better than the darker, I put two coats of n. 68 and three of n. 70.
Anyway, they're so pretty, you can use them as bases too ♥
Then, we have two lonely pretties:
- Rimmel "Pompous", a shimmery purple (bought because it was on offer :D );
- H&M "Aqua Splash", clear base with aqua coloured microglitters. I like it!
Below we have two Essies: Essie began selling nailpolish here in Italy in some different beauty stores around Italy like a month or two ago, but I got these bottles in two different places.
First one is "Dive Bar": look at it! Deep teal-purple duochrome, I know it will rock on my nails even if purple won't show up completely *________*
I bought because I loved it, but I spent €11,90 >.<
Second one, one of the bluest blue I own: "Aruba Blue"; bought few days after, for €5, at a charity sale :D
Another pictures of them and swatches on cap! Two coats of each.
Aaaand... a pop of PINK :D Hot pink, properly speaking.
I got these two Pupa neons thanks to Elsa, who find them at a lower price, and since that I'm on a neon spree this spring...
(pink one laid over my latest pink buyings :D)
In details, plus swatches on cap, two coats of each:
- pink one is n. 052;
- purple (not so purple, you see), is n. 053.
Last, my de-doubled Essences!
For those who still don't know it, you can easily separate double nailpolishes simply by pulling bottles, one in each hand.
Thanks to Stregalice for this trick :>
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)