H&M - Blue My Mind

| |

Hi all :>
Yesterday I decided to change colour, since my previous mani chipped after few days.
I usually wear the same colour during a whole week, but today I had an interview and I don't like ruined polish, so if I have time...
I'm still tanned, and I thought that a bright colour would be ok with my actual skin tone, so I went for the infamous Blue My Mind by H&M, which is now in stores with a renewed packaging.
I love this colour, I have one backup and maybe I will buy a third one, is really amazing.
Two coats over a base and one coat of top coat for this beauty:


It's pretty impossible to photograph it, I describe it as a dark neon, and cameras usually go crazy with this type of shades.
Formula is a little thick, but I hadn't any problem with it.


If you don't have it, I suggest to pick as the real colour the darkest sides of my nails, but in reality is even darker - and bright :D


I'll check the new bottles of H&M polishes to see if they changed quantity or something else; last month I bought a couple of new shades from their line, but one's a mini and another one is in the old bottle.

Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

0 comments:

Post a Comment