Essence - That's My Pop Cake!

| |

HELLO :>

Ok, sorry for screaming, but I guess it must be the void around here, because my lack of posting...

Trying to be a makeup artist is fun, but hard as well :|
If you are curious about my work and splashes of art, you can track me on my Facebook page and Instagram :>

That being said, here's the newest post I've ever published, because these are my current nails, done less than 24 hrs ago :D

I must thank Ina who told me about the glitter-sponge method for applying annoying glitters-in-clear varnishes, thank you again!


(outdoor, cloudy) 

I've used this "new" Essence Effect Nail Polish which is, as you can see, a LOAD of pink fine glitters mixed with thin holographic bars in clear base.


This method is supereasy and gives the cutest result, plus I think it's a nice way to wear crazy polishes or colours when you don't feel like wearing them: that's me in winter or cold season.

(indoor daylight)

This nailpolish is more shiny and glittery in real life, I like it under artificial lighting :>

(artificial light)
 
I'd need the sun now to show you its sparklyness, but I guess I'll have to wait for spring time :/


 Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

14 comments:

hysteriaofdecay said...

Uuu nice mani <3 You're welcome, I'm glad it helped :)

sabbatha said...

that's awesome, i thought that you know applying methods like that :D

Unknown said...

Molto bella come manicure, specialmente su una forma di unghie così allungata :D

Rebenice said...

Ti dona molto questa nuova forma! :-)

Ich stehe zwischen zwei Welten, bin in keiner daheim... said...

mi piace molto come ti sta questa forma d'unghia, e la manicure semplice ma d'effetto è fantastica!

Francine said...

L'effetto è davvero carino e cavoli come sono appuntite le tue unghiette! Approvo! =)

sabbatha said...

swrsly. last post in february. DO SOMETHING OR I|LL HACK YOUR ACCOUNT!

sabbatha said...

knock knock :P

Hdpcgames said...

NASCAR 15 is a seventh-generation racing game for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. GameStop locations sell physical copies of the version, as well as the game itself. For all of theLink and website with check this also my website and click here my best blog due t my blog and this blog for check thisnd my webpageNASCAR 15 is a seventh-generation racing game for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. GameStop locations sell physical copies of the version, as well as the game itself. For all of the

Anonymous said...

perde modelleri
SMS ONAY
Mobil odeme bozdurma
NFT NASIL ALİNİR
Ankara Evden Eve Nakliyat
trafik sigortası
dedektör
Kurma Websitesi
Aşk Romanları

License Pc said...

My Website is comprehensive 3D software showcasing an application intended to help masters of optics create traditional, low-end imaging. Commonly used My Blog critical surfaces, materials, and views for consistent presentation of concerns. At the point This Website where Brush includes most of the usual borders within 3D rendering packages, My link also provides two or three of the more responsive elements such as Mesh Action.

mobil ödeme bahis said...

Good text Write good content success. Thank you
poker siteleri
slot siteleri
tipobet
kibris bahis siteleri
kralbet
bonus veren siteler
betmatik
betpark

elif said...

edremit
esenler
esenyurt
etiler
eyüpsultan
WZSPT

reyyan said...

kasmalı oyunlar
resimli magnet
silivri çatı ustası
çerkezköy çatı ustası
referans kimliği nedir

AQ4PPU

Post a Comment