Yes, I know, sometimes I die and sometimes I come alive, I'm sorry, but life can be busy...
These bottles are more than "some", and no more "new", at least for me, haha, but if you're interested in names and colours, keep reading!
This is an italian makeup brand, similar to Kiko, but interesting the same :D
I don't own much items because its stores are located far from my usual paths, but that time I knew I wanted to try their sands!
- n. 805: gold-burgundy sand;
- n. 808: gold-purple-navy blue sand;
- n. 807: green-lilac-teal sand;
- n. 804: deep forest green-purple/pink duochrome sand!
- n. ? : lol, last one was an emerald varnish I can't find anywhere in my house, sorry!
I think I bought these like one year ago, when sands were at their peak, you know now there are many choises out there, but I still didn't wear none of them... I'm slowly getting into polishes again.
- Sephora Degradé Tie Dye n. 05, transparent blue for layerings. I hate Sephora, this is a gift :D
- Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots n. 198 "Shooting Stars": you know what? I don't like white hexagon glitters, but I liked the overall effect in the bottle, we'll see if it will be the same on nails :D
- H&M "Moonlight": deep teal-purple/pinkduochrome. My pic sucks, but it's a GREAT colour, check some swatches on the web!
- Kiko Laser Nail Lacquer n. 434: from the Dark Heroin collection, blue-violet duochrome. I have the feeling it's a little useless for me, haha, but I don't want to check if I have something like it now (probaly). It's SO vibrant.
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine E417F "Eggplant Frost": not sure if it's a good thing, but I remember I had a lipgloss exactly like this colour when I was very young, and I even wore it many times, before my mum decided I looked hilarious :D
This is a DEEP purple base with deep blue shimmer, probably yeah, a little frosty, but not that much (maybe).
- H&M "Serenity Now": this is like the new version of my beloved "Blue My Mind", one my favourites blues of all time!
Since that "Serenity Now" is slightly darker than "Blue My Mind", I made my cap swatches, see below:
Next, "Eggplant Frost" reminded me of Savina "Purple Prince", so I made a comparison:
- Prestige Wonder Gloss NLW - 200 "Sea Breeze": jade green creme, a little greener in real life than my picture.