Lovely - Crystal Strenght n. 402

| |

* coff coff  *

HELLO!

Did you notice by chance I'm quite busy these... months weeks?
Makeup school is a mess, and I must admit it's sometimes (MANY times!) so exhausting, especially if you later have to keep your house clean, cuddle your cat, make dinners, etc., etc. etc. :D

But my love for nailpolishes is still alive and I keep taking pictures of my coloured jewels-for-nails *_*

 
 
This one is a precious bottle from Poland (who knows who sent me this? :D ), I wore it for a wedding in July 2013, where I had a toned down, so-neutral outift and I needed just a little bright touch on me:

  

Anyway, this is one of my favourite nailpolishes of all time: jelly seagreeen base, duochrome glassfleck-ish glitters, LOVE at a first sight °_°


See? Translucent nails ♥.♥

I think I applied three coats, not a problem in drying time, I think it also lasted good on me for many days, as I took pics of it after I returned home :>


Nice colour, uh? Fresh and happy :>
Now let's hope to see you more often than every two months >.<


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

6 comments:

Ela said...

I have it and i like it!:)
And i love your crazy hair:))

Rebenice said...

Welcome back! We missed you a lot :-)

sabbatha said...

<3 :3

Aly MaiSenzaSmalto said...

Bentornata :-* Bellissimo lo smalto e favolosi i tuoi capelli (ero rimasta al blu, era prima o dopo?)!

stregalice said...

Che meraviglia... me l'ero perso! Proprio un bel colore, finish e shimmer fantastici!

Smaltoitaliano said...

@Ela: haha, thank you!

@Rebenice: thank you! I'll try to be more present :>

@sabbatha: *___________________*

@MaiSenzaSmalto: il blu è di qualche mese fa, questi risalgono a luglio 2013 :D

@stregalice: sì, questo è proprio unico, non ne ho uguali!

Post a Comment