I LOVE sheer colours, but I see them always layered something else more pigmented...
So this time I tried them all together - well, not really all, just... five!
Do you like it?
These are the characters:
One coat each of:
- Shaka n. 800 "Glossy Blue" (swatched on cap solo here);
- Basic Beauty n. 46PE, it added a crystal depth;
- Essence "City That Never Sleeps";
- Max Factor "Fantasy Fire";
- Deborah 3DTech Top Coat n. 102.
I applied them in the order I pictured them above, and that's all :>
As always, it was 10 times better in real life, but I think you get the general idea :D
I LOVED the red-purple peeking out here and there <3
Whole hand-shot, looks nice, uh?
Duochrome in action courtesy of "Fantasy Fire" and the Deborah blue-violet flakies :>
It lasted several days too; I think I used the "Better Than Gel Nails" top coat by Essence, but I guess my beloved clear nailpolish would have been perfect as well.
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)