Left, Ebalay A08; right, A06.
A08: green to purple (and back); A06: burgundy-copper to gold (and back).
Sorry for the photobombing, but they're just like you see in my pics, no tricks or lightboxes, I just put them under a couple of different lightings, and they're beautiful anyway *_*
- n. 055, deep blue with pink and blue microglitters *_*
- n. 42, deep and dark emerald sparly °_°
- n. 718, my new love of these months, since that I already own the ones from Pupa and Shaka: indigo blue base with red-goldish shimmer ♥___________♥
- the surprise gift: a mirror-like shimmer midblue from Flormar (n. 431), it's stunning! Almost foily once applied, pity pictures can't show fully its beauty...
Two coats for every colour.
Next, a batch of small "I-have-to-buy-that-colour"-s: you know, when you don't really need them, but they're not exactly dupes of something you already own, plus they're so cheap...
- n. 01 "Edward" from the new Essence nail Art Twins, it's more periwinkle in real life...
- again, one new Essence, "Miss Universe"; ok, this is quite similar to Essie "Dive Bar", but not a dupe; ok, I surely didn't need it, but I liked it and I think it would be a tad sparklier. I think.
- one gem I found in those €1 (or $1, for the international readers) stores: Lady Venezia n. A/37, electric blurple base with electric blue shimmer.
This is a small makeup brand which strangely has a website, but it's slowly like a sloth; anyway, there are many different finishes, not the most original colours I've ever seen in my life, but nothing bad for such a small and cheap factory.
Different angle again:
Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)